Thursday 5 September 2013

Review - Sally's Glitz Glam - Beauty Works Double Volume Instant Weave Curly Hair Piece 3/4

Anyone who knows me will know that I have long been a fan of @VickyGShore's hair. I tried for ages to get mine the same colour and to style my hair similarly to hers does but to no avail. A few months ago I saw a tweet by Vicky which quickly cleared things up for me. Her perfect voluminous mane was in fact a Beautyworks hairpiece by @wwwglitzglam.

It didn't take me long to send a tweet to the girls at Sally's Glitz Glam to find out a bit more information before placing my first order for a 3/4 Double Volume Hair Piece in shade raven 2 - the same as Vicky's!
It arrived within days and I was delighted with the product when it arrived.

All I had to do to fit the hair piece was to tie my hair up in a bun and clip it flat to my head, leaving my fringe and a few bits of my own hair down at the front before sliding it onto my own head and securing it with the pressure clips inside.. Literally 5 minutes work and it was good to go!

The hair is synthetic, but looks very real and will last you quite a while if you take care of it properly. You can do a lot with this hair piece, it's very versatile. I've worn it as it comes, in a plait and as a side pony. It's perfect for big voluminous updos too. I couldn't recommend it enough.

I recently purchased this again but in the shade 'Hot Toffee' to suit my natural hair colour. I always get complimented when I wear this on nights out and it's perfect for when you're in a rush or just having a bit of a lazy day.

If you're interested in buying one for yourself but you're confused about which colour to get, give the girls at @wwwglitzglam a tweet and include a clear picture of your hair and they'll recommend a colour match. Easy!

If you have any questions or want to know more, post a comment below and I'll get back to you :)
Tashaxo

No comments:

Post a Comment